Status: Temporary for 6 months 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £19,411 - £20,950 per annum
Closing Date: 10/11/2022
Interview Date: 16/11/2022
We are seeking a Mobile Shop Manager who is forward thinking to ensure our retail shops continually meet the progressive and ever changing world of ‘charity retail’. This is a temporary role for 6 months.
St Elizabeth Hospice are here for individuals who are living with progressive or life-limiting illnesses wherever we are needed; in their home, in the community or at the in-patient unit at our Ipswich hospice. Last year we supported 3,185 patients ranging from 14 years old and upwards, and we have to generate over 70% of our funding ourselves, and this crucial role will help us to achieve this.
As a Mobile Shop Manager you will provide cover across the shops in the Waveney area where needed and be required to:
- provide additional management relief cover in retail outlets. This will include days off, annual leave, new shop openings and vacancies.
- provide a high standard of customer service and satisfaction at all times to both external and internal customers.
- promote and monitor Gift Aid.
- maintain a high standard of merchandising, layout and display.
- work with and manage volunteers who are integral to our business.
Our ideal candidates will have proven retail management experience and flexibility in their working hours/days. Travel costs and expenses will be paid.
The hospice offers a generous holiday allowance, pension and other staff benefits. For more details about this role please refer to the job description and person specification.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted, and invitation to interview will be sent by email.