Salary: £20,440.00 to £22,220.00
Closing Date: 22/12/2019
Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
St Elizabeth Hospice improves life for people in east Suffolk living with a progressive or terminal illness. Our work is centred on an individual’s needs, which means specialist support, whenever and wherever it is needed, whether at home, in the community or at the hospice. Through medicine and therapy we ease pain; we give life purpose and make life liveable.
We are looking for a Marketing & Communication Coordinator to provide creative technical support to the Executive Office and Communications Manager and Senior Marketing & Communications Officer to help deliver the agreed hospice marketing and communications plans.
You will be required to:
- create and deliver marketing and communications collateral using Adobe creative suite including InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator and Premiere Pro.
- liaise and build good working relationships with external agencies and suppliers including designers, mailing house, printers, photographers and digital agency.
- create engaging content using photography, videos and graphics.
- deliver engaging digital media content including creating paid for adverts.
- work with the senior communications manager to plan, deliver and evaluate volunteer, retail and care agency campaigns and activities.
- assist in managing the online communication channels, as well as social media sites.
- assist with the writing, schedule and production of all hospice publications.
The ideal candidate with have a PR/Marketing/Digital qualification and knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Premier Pro.
The hospice offers a generous holiday allowance, pension and other staff benefits.
For more details about this role please read the job description and person specification.
Closing date: 22 December 2019
Interview date: w/c 6 January 2020
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted, and invitation to interview will be sent by email.
Thank you for your interest in St Elizabeth Hospice.