Status: Fixed Term for 12 months
Salary: £11,282.22 (WTE: £18,803.70)
Closing Date: 16/02/2020
Hours: 22.5 hours per week – 4 days to be flexible over the week.
Fixed Term for 12 months.
St Elizabeth Hospice improves life for people in east Suffolk living with a progressive or terminal illness. Our work is centred on an individual’s needs, which means specialist support, whenever and wherever it is needed, whether at home, in the community or at the hospice. Through medicine and therapy we ease pain; we give life purpose and make life liveable.
We are looking for an HR Assistant to have responsibility for all aspects of administration for the HR department which will include, but is not limited to; offers of employment, pre-employment checks, recruitment and leaver processes.
You will be required to:
- act as the first point of contact for the HR team and ensure that the HRsupport inbox is effectively and efficiently maintained and all queries are either responded to or allocated accordingly.
- update and maintain HR employee database.
- provide a comprehensive HR induction for new starters.
- manage the end to end recruitment process for permanent and casual staff.
- maintain and update trackers and spreadsheets.
- maintain effective systems of document control and housekeeping for all related personnel letters, communications and other regular checks as required.
The ideal candidate will have NVQ Level 3 in Administration and/or relevant office or HR administration experience and be able to demonstrate excellent standard of literacy and numeracy.
The hospice offers a generous holiday allowance, pension and other staff benefits.
For more details about this role please read the job description and person specification.
Closing date: 16 February 2020
Interview date: w/c 25 February 2020
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted, and invitation to interview will be sent by email.
Thank you for your interest in St Elizabeth Hospice.