Status: Fixed Term Contract for 12 months
Salary: £10,771.20 (WTE: £16,830.00)
Closing Date: 20/01/2020
Interview Date: 30/01/2020
Part Time: 24 hours (flexible across 5 days) 12 month Fixed Term Contract
St Elizabeth Hospice improves life for people in east Suffolk living with a progressive or terminal illness. Our work is centred on an individual’s needs, which means specialist support, whenever and wherever it is needed, whether at home, in the community or at the hospice. Through medicine and therapy we ease pain; we give life purpose and make life liveable.
Purpose of the role:
To assist and support the HR team to provide a professional, efficient and effective HR service to the hospice.
The role will be focussed on the following tasks:
- Supporting recruitment processes from advertising to job offers and issuing contracts
- On-boarding processes including DBS checks
- Administration in relation to contract changes
- Processing leavers
- Updating the HR database and other HR systems
- Scanning and filing of documents as required
- To assist in any other tasks as identified by the HR Business Partner
The ideal candidate should have a NVQ Level 3 in Administration and/or relevant office or HR admin experience with outstanding accuracy and attention to detail as well as excellent Excel skills.
The hospice offers a generous holiday allowance, pension and other employee benefits.
For more details about this role please read the job description and person specification.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted, and invitation to interview will be sent by email.
Thank you for your interest in St Elizabeth Hospice.