Status: 12 months Fixed Term Contract (maternity cover)
Salary: £20,440.00 to £22,220.00
Closing Date: 22/01/2020
Interview Date: 29/01/2020
Full Time: 37.5 hours per week – 12 months maternity cover
St Elizabeth Hospice improves life for people in east Suffolk living with a progressive or terminal illness. Our work is centred on an individual’s needs, which means specialist support, whenever and wherever it is needed, whether at home, in the community or at the hospice. Through medicine and therapy we ease pain; we give life purpose and make life liveable.
We are looking for a Fundraising Marketing Coordinator to provide creative and technical support with the Head of Fundraising and the Senior Fundraising Marketing Officer to deliver fundraising marketing plans and PR activities at the hospice.
You will be required to:
- work with the Senior Fundraising Marketing Officer to plan, deliver and evaluate fundraising campaigns and activities.
- deliver marketing campaign materials and create design concepts using Adobe creative suite including InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator and Premiere Pro.
- create marketing material using photography and videography skills.
- support delivery of marketing materials through appropriate design and print processes.
- create compelling website content, using content management systems, preferably WordPress.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working at co-ordinator level in a busy, fast paced marketing team and knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Premier Pro.
The hospice offers a generous holiday allowance, pension and other staff benefits.
For more details about this role please read the job description and person specification.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted, and invitation to interview will be sent by email.
Thank you for your interest in St Elizabeth Hospice.