Status: Fixed Term until 31 March 2021
Salary: £8,533.33 (WTE: £20,000.00)
Closing Date: 01/10/2020
Part time: 16 hours per week.
St Elizabeth Hospice improves life for people in east Suffolk living with a progressive or terminal illness. Our work is centred on an individual’s needs, which means specialist support, whenever and wherever it is needed, whether at home, in the community or at the hospice. Through medicine and therapy we ease pain; we give life purpose and make life liveable.
We are looking for an Administrator to assist with recovery following COVID-19 within our Facilities Department, including but not limited to Maintenance, H&S, Catering, Domestic & Logistics.
You will be required to:
- Liaise with contractors to book in missed services and chase suppliers for missing risk assessments, method statements and insurances.
- Assist the Maintenance and Health & Safety Manager in updating policies in line with COVID-19.
- Assist the Facilities and Health & Safety Coordinator in updating all H&S training records.
- Assist the Purchasing Coordinator with deliveries, signing them in on the system and scanning delivery notes.
- Assist Chefs with ensuring all HACCP paperwork is up to date, in line with any new changes.
- Assist with the project management of office moves and premises changes.
- Work within the logistics hub as required, coordinating volunteers to carry out tasks such as medication collections.
The ideal candidate will have NVQ Level 2 in Administration and/or relevant office administration experience within a facilities or engineering environment. Experience of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) is essential, along with a driving license.
The hospice offers a generous holiday allowance, pension and other staff benefits.
For more details about this role please read the job description and person specification.
Closing date: 1 October 2020
Interview date: w/c 5 October 2020
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted, and invitation to interview will be sent by email.
Thank you for your interest in St Elizabeth Hospice.