Salary: £10,295.13 to £10,592.40 (WTE: £16,970.00 to £17,460.00)
Closing Date: 07/03/2019
Part Time: 22.45 hours (rota basis) including weekends
St Elizabeth Hospice improves life for people in East Suffolk living with a progressive or terminal illness. Our work is centred on an individual’s needs, which means specialist support, whenever and wherever it is needed, whether at home, in the community or at the hospice. Through medicine and therapy we ease pain; we give life purpose and make life liveable.
We are looking for a reliable enthusiastic person to join our Facilities Team at the Hospice based in Foxhall Road, Ipswich.
Key responsibilities will include:
- A full cleaning service to designated areas throughout the 3 Hospice buildings at our Foxhall Road location, predominately office areas, day services, gym and public areas.
- Security checks and alarm setting across all Hospice premises.
- Routine equipment checks.
- Changing oxygen cylinders
- Portering services between the Hospice and Ipswich Hospital (equipment, collecting blood, collecting prescriptions, taking in samples).
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience within a cleaning / domestic role
- Previous experience within a healthcare setting
- Experience in building security
- Health & Safety COSHH awareness
- Current Full driving licence
The hospice offers a generous holiday allowance, pension and other staff benefits.
For more details about this role please read the Job Description and Person Specification.
Closing Date: 7 March 2019
Interview Date: to be confirmed
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted and invitation to interview will be sent by email.
Thank you for your interest in St Elizabeth Hospice.