Salary: Up to £11,840.00 (WTE: up to £18,500.00)
Closing Date: 22/09/2019
Interview Date: 27/09/2019
Hours: 24 hours per week
St Elizabeth Hospice improves life for people in east Suffolk living with a progressive or terminal illness. Our work is centred on an individual’s needs, which means specialist support, whenever and wherever it is needed, whether at home, in the community or at the hospice. Through medicine and therapy we ease pain; we give life purpose and make life liveable.
You can expect your duties to include but not be limited to the following:
- To complete all administration processes for education and training in an efficient, timely manner.
- To be the first point of contact in to the education department
- To produce monthly, quarterly and yearly reports on all education, training completed (score cards).
- To oversee all Staff Care administration, process training for individuals and departments at the hospice
- To process on-line course bookings and invoices
The ideal individual will be a resilient team player who is able to work on their own, has excellent communication skills, can manage their time effectively, prioritise workload and work well under pressure.
The hospice offers a generous holiday allowance, pension and other staff benefits.
For more details about this role please read the job description and person specification.
For an informal discussion or for more information contact Mandy Summons, Head of Education on 01473 707003.
Closing Date: 22 September 2019
Interview Date: 27 September 2019
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted, and invitation to interview will be sent by email.