Status: Permanent 30 - 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 (pro rata)
Closing Date: 05/12/2021
St Elizabeth Hospice improves life for people in east Suffolk living with a progressive or terminal illness. Our work is centred on an individual’s needs, which means specialist support, whenever and wherever it is needed, whether at home, in the community or at the hospice. Through medicine and therapy we ease pain; we give life purpose and make life liveable.
The post holder will lead the Supporter Care Team within the Income Generation Directorate ensuring effective administrative support and donor care. A lead for the donor database the post holder will assist with and how the charity understands and communicates with supporters.
The role will be the key point of contact for the fundraising team, developing a strong support team that provides first class donor care and administration support for the fundraising team.
The role will include:
- To be the expert in using Donorflex including importing information from other platforms, ensuring processing and thanking systems are in place and running data reports as requested.
- To be the key person building a strong relationship with the Donorflex account manager and ensure the database is maintained and maximised.
- Lead for Donorflex development and attend training and conferences as required, advising the fundraising team on how to utilise the database tools.
- Working with the administration team ensure donations are processed and thanked in a timely manner.
- Ensure Donorflex and administrative practices are efficient and implement changes where needed.
- Overseeing on a daily basis GDPR practices are maintained within the team.
- Co-ordinate requests from fundraising team to provide support with materials and equipment
- Ensure the fundraising phone and fundraising email and enquiries are dealt with in a timely manner, and managing related processes for donor care.
- Devise and deliver a monthly dashboard of activity for fundraising managers.
- Support fundraising mangers with data insights to assist with donor development.
- Support the fundraising team with data reports for mailings and other communications, ensuring we are GDPR compliant.
- Recruit, develop and support volunteers in administrative roles to work alongside the team
- Attend and make recommendations to the kick off meetings for fundraising projects as the admin support representative.
- Upskill the wider fundraising team by delivering Donorflex training to new starters or as required.
- Ensure Gift Aid opportunities are maximised to increase income.
- Provide analysis reports, interrogating donorflex to support fundraisers.
- With the supporter care team provide, month end and year end reports for fundraised income.
- Provide cover in the team at times of sickness, holidays and peak workload times.
- Implement procedures for fundraising support requests.
- Support the Lottery Administrator in the absence of the Head of Individual Giving.
The hospice offers a generous holiday allowance, pension and other staff benefits.
To find out more and have an informal chat about the role, please contact Pauline Donkin
Interview date: to be confirmed
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted, and invitation to interview will be sent by email.