Status: Self employed / sessional
Salary: hourly rate dependent on experience
Closing Date: 31/08/2021
Hours: as and when required
Closing date: 31 August 2021
St Elizabeth Hospice’s LivingGrief service co-ordinates bereavement care across East Suffolk. Our team are here to deal with all bereavement enquiries and work with other providers to ensure people in our community are well supported following a bereavement.
We are looking for self-employed Counsellors to support individuals and families following the unexpected death of a child. The death of a child is a devastating loss that profoundly affects bereaved parents as well as siblings, grandparents, extended family and friends.
Are you a Counsellor with the following attributes and want to make a difference?
- Counsellor qualification – registered with BACP or UKCP
- Highly skilled in trauma and loss
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification
- Experience in emotional support for children and young adults
- Effective professional communication skills, and be able to deal with complex matters overcoming any problem in communication that may arise
If so please send your CV to Hanna McDowell, Head of Therapy and Community Care Units on email@example.com.
All work will be on an as and when needed basis.
If you would like further details please contact Hanna McDowell, Head of Therapy and Community Care Units, on 01473 707005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.