Salary: £24,449.00 - £27,927.00
Closing Date: 14/02/2020
Interview Date: 26/02/2020
Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
St Elizabeth Hospice improves life for people in east Suffolk living with a progressive or terminal illness. Our work is centred on an individual’s needs, which means specialist support, whenever and wherever it is needed, whether at home, in the community or at the hospice. Through medicine and therapy we ease pain; we give life purpose and make life liveable.
With a new Director of Income Generation, this is an exciting time to join the charity and play a pivotal role in the development of a new fundraising strategy and to grow corporate fundraising opportunities for local companies.
We are looking to recruit a new member of the Corporate Fundraising Team to develop and grow corporate fundraising income from a range of existing and new corporate accounts. Do you enjoy a challenge? Enjoy networking and making new connections?
You will be required to:
- work with the Corporate Fundraising Team to research, identify, prioritise and approach companies that may have an interest in working with the hospice for mutual benefit.
- plan, design and present compelling partnership proposals based on research outcomes.
- identify opportunities for sponsorship which covers the full range of activities undertaken by the Hospice.
- ensure charity partnerships meet their income targets, providing support, motivation and inspiration.
- work with the marketing team to develop and deliver PR and marketing plans for each corporate account.
- produce and deliver high quality creative presentations and proposals tailored to each corporate account.
- work flexibly to attend occasional fundraising events and activities outside of normal working hours including weekends and Bank Holidays as required.
The ideal candidate will have extensive proven work experience in the area of corporate fundraising or corporate social responsibility and a significant proven track record of securing and/or managing corporate partnerships.
The hospice offers a generous holiday allowance, pension and other staff benefits.
For more details about this role please read the job description and person specification.
Closing date: 14 February 2020
Interview date: 26 February 2020
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted, and invitation to interview will be sent by email.
Thank you for your interest in St Elizabeth Hospice.