Salary: Up to £21,000
Closing Date: 13/01/2019
Hours: 37.5 per week
Interviews: between 18 – 22 January 2019 at 565 Foxhall Road, Ipswich
The Hospice is expanding!
St Elizabeth Hospice improves life for people in east Suffolk living with a progressive or terminal illness. Our work is centred on an individual’s needs, which means specialist support, whenever and wherever it is needed, whether at home, in the community or at the hospice. Through medicine and therapy we ease pain; we give life purpose and make life liveable.
We have an exciting opportunity to join a unique new concept in charity retail which will include a retail and café unit.
Duties will include:
- To take full responsibility for day to day organisation of the community hub
- Achieve agreed financial budgets
- Provide a high standard of customer service and satisfaction at all times to both external and internal customers
- Set and maintain high standards of merchandising, layout and display
- Work with and manage a team of volunteers who are integral to our business
- To manage the café team, ensuring the highest standards are adhered to at all times
The ideal candidate will have proven retail management experience in a customer focused environment along with an understanding of food hygiene, cleaning and health and safety regulations and requirements.
We offer a generous holiday allowance, pension and other staff benefits.
For more details about this role please click on the vacancy description button below.
For an informal discussion or for more information please contact Andrea Wedgwood (Retail Area Manager) 07736 296892.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted, and invitation to interview will be sent by email.