Salary: £4,378.40 to £4,831.40 (WTE: £21,892.00 to £24,157.00) – band 4
Closing Date: 19/07/2021
Interview Date: 27/07/2021
Part time: 7.5 hours per week
St Elizabeth Hospice improves life for people in East Suffolk living with a progressive or terminal illness. Our work is centred on an individual’s needs, which means specialist support, whenever and wherever it is needed, whether at home, in the community or at the hospice. Through medicine and therapy we ease pain; we give life purpose and make life liveable.
Our most recent Care Quality Commission report rated the hospice as “Outstanding”.
At St Elizabeth Hospice we are not just offering a job, but the chance to make a real difference in people’s lives. We are looking for a Clinical trainer to provide education and training for both those who work in the hospice and external to the hospice.
You will be required to:
- Provide training within and beyond the hospice, to other organisations such as care homes, care agencies and hospice staff.
- Plan sessions.
- Support education programmes to hospice staff and respond to urgent or individual training needs if they arise.
The ideal candidate will have a professional qualification in health and social care NVQ3 or above with evidence of highly developed end of life and palliative care knowledge underpinned by theory and experience.
In return we offer:
- mirror Agenda for Change with regard to salary, enhancements, annual leave and occupational sick pay (however not reckonable service)
- personal pension plan (NHS Pensions are transferrable)
- employee assistance programme and other staff benefits
- free parking
For more details about this role please read the job description and person specification. If you would like an opportunity to find out some more about working at the hospice we recommend a discussion prior to completing your application. Please contact Mandy Summons, Head of Education on 01473 707003 or email@example.com
Closing date: 19 July 2021
Interview date: 27 July 2021
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted, and invitation to interview will be sent by email. Thank you for your interest in St Elizabeth Hospice.