Salary: £8,000 - £8,800 (WTE £20,000 to £22,000)
Closing Date: 22/09/2019
St Elizabeth Hospice improves life for people in east Suffolk living with a progressive or terminal illness. Our work is centred on an individual’s needs, which means specialist support, whenever and wherever it is needed, whether at home, in the community or at the hospice. Through medicine and therapy we ease pain; we give life purpose and make life liveable. We are well respected and praised for our responsiveness and expertise by people we serve.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for someone to join the team as the Coordinator to the Chief Executive Officer.
Reporting to the Executive Office and Communications Manager you will be required to:
- To coordinate and provide direct support to the CEO
- To be the first point of contact for the CEOs office and to liaise confidently, effectively and professionally with internal and external contacts.
- To organise the CEO’s diary on a daily basis and prepare papers for all meetings
- To provide professional support to the Board of Trustees and sub-committee meetings ensuring that agendas are prepared and circulated and high quality minutes are produced and circulated
- To provide administrative support to any other relevant committees and groups as directed by the CEO, preparing, attending, taking minutes and circulating notes for these meetings.
- Oversee/manage the CEO’s correspondence/Outlook account. Ensuring items are prioritised and allocated to the relevant individuals
- To maintain StaffCare records for administration and SMT staff, ensuring that rotas are correct and signed off in a timely manner
Applicants must have proven administration experience with excellent attention to detail, be able to prioritise own work, have excellent organisational & communication skills and be proficient in IT. Experience of working within a healthcare setting would be an advantage.
We offer a generous holiday allowance, pension and other staff benefits.
For more details about this role please read the job description and person specification.
For an informal discussion or for more information please contact Rosemary Porter (Executive Office and Communications Manager) on 07736 273595.
Closing Date: 22 September 2019
Interview Date: TBC
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted, and invitation to interview will be sent by email.