Status: permanent - 22.5 hours per week
Salary: £11,105 (WTE: £18,509)
Closing Date: 21/11/2021
Interview Date: 26/11/2021
Under the direction of the Community Hub Manager, the café/retail assistants are responsible for serving the customers and all duties relating to the smooth running of the community one stop shop.
As a Café/Retail Assistant you will be required to:
- To ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene in the café.
- To ensure that high standards in food quality, safety and service are maintained at all times.
- To ensure safer food better business and COSHH guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- To ensure that all allergens and special diets are adhered to, and compliance procedures are being followed for example allergen labels correct and in place.
- To support the Retail side of the hub when required
The hospice offers a generous holiday allowance, pension and other staff benefits.
For more details about this role please read the job description and person specification.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted, and invitation to interview will be sent by email.