Status: 12 month fixed term. 15-21 hours per week, flexible over the week
Salary: £18k - £21k pro rata
Closing Date: 22/10/2021
St Elizabeth Hospice improves life for people in east Suffolk living with a progressive or terminal illness. Our work is centred on an individual’s needs, which means specialist support, whenever and wherever it is needed, whether at home, in the community or at the hospice. Through medicine and therapy we ease pain; we give life purpose and make life liveable.
As our Big Hoot Assistant, you will be part of our team helping us with our Wild in Art trail that will hit the streets of Ipswich in 2022. We are looking for someone to join our team to provide administration and support to the project teams with their forthcoming activity and events.
The role will include:
- To work with the Big Hoot Project Group providing support across all activities where required
- Supporting the project team with research, information and making follow up phone calls to interested schools and groups
- Provide support with the Big Hoots artists programme helping with collate information, packs for the shortlisting panel, matching event and artist decorating space
- Help collate details from our sponsor with regard to App rewards and offers
- Work with the team to ensure all details are logged on our CRM database Donorflex and update information as requested
- Provide general administrative duties – including taking telephone calls, dealing with enquiries, ordering stationery, preparing materials, sending fundraising packs.
- Providing support to the Marketing team with various materials such as dissemination of material, getting photos and quotes as
- To provide an exceptional level of supporter care and stewardship throughout your work with businesses, schools, artists, and volunteers.
- To assist with the collation of information and statistics for the Big Hoot evaluation.
- To work with colleagues to ensure that any potential leads are followed through and recorded.
- To have a sound understanding of all facets of work undertaken by St Elizabeth Hospice.
- To attend events and activities outside of normal working hours including weekends and Bank Holidays as required.
The hospice offers a generous holiday allowance, pension and other staff benefits.
To find out more and have an informal chat about the role, please contact Celia Joseph on 07936 371304 or email Celia.email@example.com
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted, and invitation to interview will be sent by email.