Status: 22.5 hours
Salary: £17,422.28 (pro rata for part time)
Closing Date: 15/03/2021
Interview Date: 22/03/2021
St Elizabeth Hospice is seeking a number of proactive, creative and dynamic individuals who are forward thinking ensuring our retail shops continually meet the progressive and ever changing world of ‘charity retail’.
St Elizabeth Hospice are here for individuals who are living with progressive or life-limiting illnesses wherever we are needed; in their home, in the community or at the in-patient unit at our Ipswich hospice. Last year we supported 3,185 patients ranging from 14 years old and upwards, and we have to generate over 70% of our funding ourselves, and these crucial roles will help us to achieve this.
As an Assistant Shop Manager – Relief you will provide cover across the Ipswich shops where needed and be required to:
- Work with the Shop Manager to take responsibility for day to day organisation of the above shop
- Achieve agreed financial budgets
- Promote and monitor Gift Aid
- Provide a high standard of customer service and satisfaction at all times to both external and internal customers
- Maintain high standards of merchandising, layout and display
- Work with and manage a team of volunteers who are integral to our business
The hospice offers a generous holiday allowance, pension and other staff benefits.
For more details about this role please read the job description and person specification.
Due to social distancing and the current government guidance interviews are likely to be carried out via Teams or Telephone.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted, and invitation to interview will be sent by email.