Status: Permanent - 22.5 hours a week
Salary: £11,160 per annum (WTE: £18,600)
Closing Date: 15/05/2022
Interview Date: 23/05/2022
St Elizabeth Hospice is seeking a proactive, creative and dynamic individual who is forward thinking ensuring our Zest shops continually meet the progressive and ever changing world of ‘charity retail’.
St Elizabeth Hospice is an independent charity and hospice, which improves life for people in the east Suffolk, Great Yarmouth and Waveney areas living with a progressive or life-limiting illness.
Established in 1989, the hospice has built a reputation for delivering high-level care to patients
Part of St Elizabeth Hospice, Zest supports young adults aged 14 and upwards with progressive and incurable illnesses to ensure that they get the specialist care, tailored treatment and services they need to be able to enjoy life to the full. Young people with incurable conditions are living longer and adult hospice services are not always suitable to fulfil their needs.
As an Assistant Shop Manager, you will be required to:
- Work with the Shop Manager – Zest to take responsibility for day-to-day organisation of the shop.
- Achieve agreed financial budgets.
- Promote and monitor Gift Aid.
- Provide a high standard of customer service and satisfaction at all times to both external and internal customers.
- Maintain high standards of merchandising, layout and display.
- Work with and manage a team of volunteers who are integral to our business.
- Provide cover across the local portfolio of retail shops as required by Area Manager to cover holiday and sickness.
The hospice offers a generous holiday allowance, pension and other staff benefits.
For more details about this role please read the job description and person specification.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted, and invitation to interview will be sent by email.