Salary: £6,638.16 (WTE: £16,595.40)
Closing Date: 18/11/2019
Interview Date: 26/11/2019
Part Time: 15 hours per week
St Elizabeth Hospice improves life for people in east Suffolk living with a progressive or terminal illness. Our work is centred on an individual’s needs, which means specialist support, whenever and wherever it is needed, whether at home, in the community or at the hospice. Through medicine and therapy we ease pain; we give life purpose and make life liveable. One of the main lines of income for the Hospice comes through our Retail Division.
You will be required to:
- Work with the Shop Manager to take responsibility for day to day organisation of the above shop
- Achieve agreed financial budgets
- Promote and monitor Gift Aid
- Provide a high standard of customer service and satisfaction at all times to both external and internal customers
- Maintain high standards of merchandising, layout and display
- Work with and manage a team of volunteers who are integral to our business
We are looking for creative, dynamic individuals who are forward thinking ensuring our retail shops continually meet the progressive and ever changing world of ‘charity retail’. You will be joining the successful and expanding retail team at a very exciting time.
The hospice offers a generous holiday allowance, pension and other staff benefits.
For more details about this role please read the job description and person specification.
Closing date: 18 November 2019
Interview date: 26 November 2019
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted, and invitation to interview will be sent by email.
Thank you for your interest in St Elizabeth Hospice.