Salary: up to £34,904 subject to market review
Closing Date: 27/02/2019
Hours: 37.5 per week
Interview date to be confirmed
St Elizabeth Hospice is in need of an inspiring and creative fundraising leader who is looking for their next challenge. Our amazing hospice currently supports over 2,500 people and their families in East Suffolk every year. But the demand for our services is growing and so our need for support is also growing.
The exciting news is that St Elizabeth Hospice has recently expanded its services in to South Norfolk. The role holder will play a key role in establishing the St Elizabeth Hospice brand, awareness and supporter base in this new area, alongside developing the established East Suffolk community engagement.
Managing a field based team of 3 Community Fundraisers you will work closely with the Head of Fundraising and fundraising management team to provide strategic leadership and direction for fundraising from the communities of East Suffolk & South Norfolk.
You will lead and manage the development, planning, implementation and delivery of the fundraising strategy and development activities in line with the Hospice business plan and objectives meeting agreed income targets.
You will be required to:
- Lead, implement, monitor and evaluate the community fundraising and area development strategy for East Suffolk & South Norfolk
- Lead on the creation of a new fundraising strategy for the South Norfolk area working closely with service delivery partners and retail colleagues to maximise the St Elizabeth Hospice brand
- Contribute to the development of the hospice income generation strategy that allows the Hospice to successfully achieve its strategic goals and meet/exceed income targets.
- Work with the head of fundraising to identify existing East Suffolk income and awareness campaigns that can be rolled out in South Norfolk
- Provide regular feedback regarding progress towards achieving the organisational development strategy for South Norfolk (GY & Waveney)
The ideal candidate will have significant proven work experience in fundraising, marketing or business development. Proven experience of working in a busy, fast-paced environment with constant changing priorities and no day being the same.
The hospice offers a generous holiday allowance, pension and other staff benefits.
For more details about this role please click on the vacancy description and person specification or for an informal chat please call Felicity Rook, Head of Fundraising on 01473 707028.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted, and invitation to interview will be sent by email.