Hold your own event
Organising your own fundraising activity is a fun and rewarding way you can help the Hospice.
Whether it is an event for the whole community or a social occasion for your friends and family it really will make a difference. Some people like to set themselves a fundraising challenge or you may just want to do something more straightforward like holding a raffle, cake sale, a quiz or opening your garden for a day to the public.
To help you with your fundraising activity, you can set up a fundraising page on our new Giving site, St Elizabeth Hospice Giving which allows you to raise funds for us online quickly and easily. In a few simple steps you can create and personalise a fundraising page and share it with your friends, family and colleagues wherever they are in the world. Click here to visit St Elizabeth Hospice Giving.
Why you should support St Elizabeth Hospice
- Your support enables us to continue providing the highest standard of care to patients, their families, friends and carers from across the county.
- This year the Hospice needs to raise £8.7 million to continue to provide our services. All of our services are provided free of charge.
- We help people deal with problems such as pain, anxiety and fatigue, as well as offering practical advice and family support
- Organising your own fundraising activity is a fun and rewarding way for you to help the Hospice
- We've put together all the essential information and materials you'll need to kick start a really successful fundraising activity.
- We are here to support you every step of the way.
How your money helps
Every penny you raise really will make a difference to our patients and their families, friends and carers.
- £52 could help to provide a Hospice at Home visit
- £90 could help to provide bereavement counseling for two children
- £154 could help to provide an inpatient nurse for a day
- £200 could help to provide our day care patients with a trip such as the annual outing to Felixstowe to have fish and chips by the beach and stroll along the promenade.
- £490 could help to provide 24 hours of care for a patient on our in-patient unit
- £750 could help to provide one hour of Hospice services
- £1,000 could help to provide a Hospice at Home nurse for a week
We can help you
Our community fundraising team will support you every step of the way offering advice and help to ensure your fundraising activity is a great success. Just give them a call on 01473 723600 or email email@example.com
Alternatively complete the form below and let us know how you are planning to support the Hospice.
A-Z of fundraising ideas
Hospice sponsor form
How to promote your fundraising event
To help you promote your fundraising event we have produced poster templates (see below).
If you would like tickets for your event or any other help promoting your event please call our fundraising team on 01473 723600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A3 poster template
A4 poster template
A5 poster template
Please complete the form below and let us know how you are fundraising for St Elizabeth Hospice