Open Gardens - East Bergholt
Rosemary, Rectory Hill, East Bergholt, Near Colchester, Essex, CO7 6TH
Description of garden
This romantic garden appeals particularly to artists. It has been developed over 35 years. It is planted to reveal paths and vistas and includes many flowering trees and shrubs, unusual trees, a collection of old-fashioned roses and two bog beds. Planted for all seasons.
Venue - Rosemary, Rectory Hill, East Bergholt, Near Colchester, Essex, CO7 6TH
Date - Sunday 5th May
Time - From 2pm til 5pm
Entry fee - £3 (Children free)
- Supervised children welcome
- Wheelchair access
- Car parking available on road outside the house
- Dogs allowed
- Toilet facilities available
- Afternoon tea and cakes available
- Plants for sale
Directions to garden
- 9 miles north east of Colchester turn off A12 onto B1070 to East Bergholt.
- Take the 1st right, Hadleigh Road.
- Bear left at the end of the road.
- At junction with village street turn right, pass Red Lion pub, Post Office and Church. Garden is 100 yards down from the church on the left.
For more information please contact St Elizabeth Hospice's fundraising team on 01473 723600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org