Community FundraiserPosted Date:
25/04/2012 | Closing Date:
09/05/2012 | Salary:
tbcCome and make a difference!
To cover Suffolk and Norfolk area
Salary Range £17,500 - £22,000 subject to experience
Following the recent expansion of our services in Waveney and Great Yarmouth, we have an exciting full-time opportunity for a highly motivated person to generate the income needed to make a difference to the lives of local patients and their families.
Leading on specific events, projects and appeals, you will engage with the local community, developing and implementing plans for maximizing income from community based fundraising throughout our area as well as raising the profile of the Hospice.
Previous experience in a fundraising, marketing or a networking role is a pre-requisite for this post, but mainly it’s your people skills that really matter to us…
- Are you an enthusiastic and outgoing person, with the ability to inspire others?
- Are you sociable and confident with the ability to engage with and influence a wide range of people?
- Do you enjoy talking to an audience and winning them over?
- Do you have drive and ambition, motivated by achieving fantastic results?
- Do you want to really make a difference?
If so, we want to hear from you! For an informal chat about the role, contact Rachael Maidment on 07810 832488
Closing date: Wednesday 9th May
Interviews: Wednesday 23rd May